Ambrosus (AMB) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform.
he last known price of Ambrosus is $0.023823 USD and is down 9.76% over the last 24 hours.
What is Ambrosus
Ambrosus is a blockchain-powered IoT network for food and pharmaceutical enterprises, enabling secure and frictionless dialogue between sensors.
distributed ledgers and databases to optimize supply chain visibility and quality assurance.
Characteristics of Ambrosus coin:
- Secure, reliable and real-time sensor to blockchain data exchange helps enterprises leverage high-integrity analytics to realize peak supply chain efficiencies from the assembly line to a distributor
- Cryptographically-enforced time, temperature, logistical and materials stamping offer additional proof of quality for distributors and end consumers
- Encrypted anti-tampering mechanisms tag customer products with a unique and immutable digital identity to mitigate supply chain counterfeiting risks
Latest updates on Ambrosus:
- the AMB developer teams have created and implemented a new feature on the Ambrosus Network: The Network Management Tool (NMT). Focused on securely onboarding, offboarding, and whitelisting nodes on the Ambrosus Network, the NMT decentralizes governance over such processes using a multisignature scheme.
- The AMB Front-End team has continued to refine and iterate the Ambrosus SDK’s, while significant progress has been made on two client applications. More specifically, fixes have been added to the extended API, while a Demo Application with a Native Camera Scanner has also been completed.
- the AMB developer teams kicked off the implementation of a new model of how bundles get distributed to Atlas Nodes.
AMB Account Manager Rado Dragov is pleased to announce that there has been a remarkable increase in the number of entrepreneurs who are reaching out to use Ambrosus as their underlying platform for building blockchain based solutions.