Equilateral side model AB = CD: One of the most important models of the trend of prices when the price reached the point D.
In addition, it means that the price can be reflected from bearish to upward or vice versa and should know that a model may have been extended in the second side.
In order to draw this chart, we must use the extended Vipo tool, which has 3 points in the first and second points with the extension of the correction.
After all, This means that the second leg must end at 100% or 127% and it could be 161%. Consistent with points of view and request.
- B at the point
- C at the second point
- A third at the point
Equilateral side model AB = CD levels
- Do not forget to join our channel on Telegram here
- Open a trading account from here
- View our subscription plans from the link
- Producer Price Index PPI – Guide to its uses in the market
- Oil Prices Rise on U.S. Crude Inventories Data
- Gold XAU – Ascending to $ 1500 is the closest coming period
- Lower interest rates at the end of this month the dollar will drop to 93.50