Vibe is one of the younger class of cryptocurrencies with a volume is rivaled only by Tron (TRX) and Ripple (XRP). It is gaining investors because it is the first ever crypto currency based virtual reality marketplace.
VIBE is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform.
The last known price of VIBE is $0.015777 USD and is up 2.24% over the last 24 hours.
It is currently trading on 5 active market with $175,892 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
What devices are supported by VIBE?
- HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Daydream by Google, Samsung Gear VR.
- also support WebGL/WebVR on compatible modern browsers on your desktop or mobile devices.
- Other hardware platforms like Magic Leap and PSVR coming soon.
- Experiences will vary depending on device capabilities.
Vibe is a decentralised blockchain that serves as VIBEHub’s underlying currency.
Vibe is based on the ERC20 Ethereum blockchain.
VibeICO was released from 5 September 2018 to 4 October 2017 & the token sale was conducted immediately after it.
Vibe currency Properties ?
- uses Volumetric videos technology for “holoportation” to project holograms of people from all fields like music, art, education, sports, etc. .
- It was initially used as a gig-booking platform between musicians and event organizers.
- The team updates the platform irrespective of the price movements & market capitalization as the coins have been pre-mined.
- VibeHUB records & streams performances using volumetric video technology that captures a performer’s photorealistic hologram image in a live setting & streams performances far away. This streaming also allows for user interaction and creates a unique immersive VR experience for its users.
- VibeHUB also lets users enage in real-time voice communication with the performers. It creates its own custom VIBEHub VR environment to project performances & make the user feel as if the performance is actually happening in their personal space.
- VibeHUB creates a form of Virtual busking where musicians can share their songs and receive feedback. This feature can be used even on VibeHUB’s browser version as to not leave anyone without access to the VIBEHub app.
VIBEHub will soon launch its AR platform which users can access even without a VR or AR device.
in a less immersive experience through modern browsers & increase participation.
Vibe currency Features?
- Monetization: All artists & performers can monetize their services on VibeHUB with the help of which can be applied by AR & VR data. It increases the reach of artists who can have only limited audience at the concert & thus, opens up avenues for fresh revenue stream.
- Secure: VibeHub blockchain is regularly monitored for bugs & also updates the platform to protect against cyber attack. It also protects against piracy breach.
- Connectivity: Vibe has an active community of musicians which releases software to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. The robust BR platform is leveraged by musicians on the hub to bring them legitimacy and widespread media coverage.
Users can virtually attend events like concerts and social activities such as education seminars and workshops, by paying in the VIBE currency.
The coin is also used to buy digital assets and vote on the VibeHub.
is available on 3 exchanges, viz. Binnace, EtherDelta & HitBTC.
- Join our channel on Telegram here to be up to date with everything about Forex trading
- Trade with XTB and get a free stock exchange subscription. Click here to register